(: You know, I felt very inferior because I realised how much he'd planned in advance for all these. I know I did nothing, like I always do.
I thought maybe, I should start thinking of ways to make up for this.
But it kind of hurt when I realised what the last line meant. (: I thought maybe, I'm not so right after all. I'm not very nice in many ways. And my presence isn't the least bit important now. I thought maybe, it would be good to really start trying to disappear, and fade off entirely.
(: It hurt, and I wasn't very okay. I thought maybe, you'd try to make things better.
My intention wasn't to lie; I didn't know how to explain all of that to you.
I guess, my question sounded like I doubted you. I don't know if I did, but I did recall all of what you said that made me feel so insecure about this. All of how you didn't mind my absence, all of how we'd never make it through a day without an argument. I guess, I asked because I needed some sort of reassurance that things weren't as bad as I thought, that I was harping too much on everything that went wrong.
Guess it's my fault, yet again.
Perhaps it's time I step back and fade, lest I make any more mistakes to worsen this.